Al Madina Estate & Builder
Gulberg Greens, Islamabad
10.00 AM - 07.00 PM
Your search results

Gulberg Residencia Block R

Posted by Muhammad Imran on May 31, 2024

Gulberg Residencia Islamabad, a prestigious residential project developed by the Intelligence Bureau Employees Cooperative Housing Society (IBECHS), is known for its modern infrastructure and strategic location. Among its various blocks, Block R presents unique opportunities and challenges for potential investors and residents.

Prime Location and Accessibility

Block R is strategically located within Gulberg Residencia, benefiting from the prime location near Block M,L,S, and T. This location offers convenient access to major areas in Islamabad, making it an attractive choice for future residents. The strategic placement ensures easy commuting and access to essential amenities.

Master Plan and Infrastructure

The master plan of Gulberg Residencia is designed to offer a blend of luxury and practicality. Block R is an integral part of this plan, featuring:

  • Wide Roads: Ensuring smooth traffic flow and easy navigation.
  • Underground Utilities: Maintaining aesthetic appeal and functionality.
  • Green Spaces: Parks and recreational areas that promote a healthy and vibrant lifestyle.
  • Essential Amenities: Schools, hospitals, and shopping centers within close reach, ensuring that residents have everything they need within the community.

Gulberg Residencia Master Plan

Block Map

Detailed maps for Block R have been released, enabling prospective buyers to view and buy plots based on their preferences. However, further development and plot selection will become more transparent once the litigation is resolved and development work resumes.

R block Map Gulberg Residencia

Development Status

Block R is currently 20% developed, and possession of these plots is available. However, work on the remaining 80% of the land is on hold due to serious litigation. It is anticipated that the situation will be resolved in favor of the society, allowing development work to resume once possession of the land is retrieved.

Plot Sizes and Prices

Block R offers various plot sizes to cater to different needs. The available plot sizes and their respective price ranges are:

  • 7 Marla: PKR 45-80 lakh
  • 10 Marla: PKR 55-125 lakh

These competitive prices reflect the current development status and the potential for significant value appreciation as the litigation is resolved and development progresses. Plots are currently available for resale, providing a good opportunity for early investors.

Contact Information for Sale/Purchase

For those interested in buying or selling properties in Block R, you can contact: Al Madina Estate & Builder


Gulberg Residencia Islamabad Block R offers a mix of challenges and opportunities. Its prime location, partial development, and competitive pricing make it an attractive option for investors looking to capitalize on future developments. While the current development pace is hindered by litigation, the potential for significant growth and value appreciation makes Block R a promising choice for those seeking a long-term investment.

Compare Listings