0 3 0 0 - 3 6 9 0 0 0 0
CALL OR WHATSAPP
Al Madina Estate & Builder
Gulberg Greens, Islamabad
10.00 AM - 07.00 PM
MONDAY - SATURDAY
Your search results

Category Archives: Gulberg Residencia Islamabad Block R

gulberg residencia block r

Gulberg Residencia Block R

Master Plan Development Status The block is developed by 35% and possession for these plots is also available. Work on the remaining 65% of the land is on hold as the land is in litigation; it is much likely that the situation will settle in favor of the society. As and when possession of land is retrieved, development work will kick off. Current Market …

  • Properties Search Widget

  • Our Listings

  • Reset Password

  • Search Widget for Agents, Agencies & Developers

  • Advanced Search

Compare Listings

WhatsApp whatsapp us