Gulberg Residencia Islamabad, a project of the Intelligence Bureau Employee’s Cooperative Housing Society, is located in Zone V, Islamabad. CDA approved a housing project comprising consolidated land of 19,390.36 kanals. These residential plots are available with cash payments and installments. Approximately 370 plots Owners have started construction on their plots, and approximately 100 families have shifted to their own houses. The construction of houses in Gulberg Residencia is going on fast.
Gulberg Residencia NOC:
CDA (Capital Development Authority) issued NOC to the society for the development of the Gulberg Residencia (IBECHS Phase-III) Housing Scheme over an area of 19,390.36 kanals via its letter no. CDA/PLW/HS-(127)2020/Vol/V/23 dated June 7, 2020, which shows the level of trust the authority has in the society.
Gulberg Residencia Location:
The only society in Islamabad with the most acceptable, nearby, and convenient distances from the twin cities makes it a dominant society where many people prefer to invest, stay, and live. It is situated a 5-minute drive from the Islamabad expressway through the 220-foot-wide main boulevard. In terms of location, Gulberg Residencia is located much better than the other housing societies.
Its proximity to multiple locations across the Twin Cities is as follows:
- Islamabad Expressway: 5 minutes
- Koral Chowk: 7 Minutes
- Saddar Rawalpindi, 20 Minutes
- Zero Point: 14 Minutes
- Rawat T Chock: 17 Minutes
- Faizabad: 9 Minutes
- Islamabad International Airport: 45 Minutes
- Raja Bazar Rawalpindi: 30 Minutes
- Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology: 15 Minutes
- Sihala: 27 Minutes
- PWD Housing Society: 8 Minutes
- Bahria Town Rawalpindi, 10 Minutes
- DHA Phase 2: 16 Minutes
- Giga Mall: 20 Minutes
Gulberg Residencia Islamabad consists of Block AA, A, B, C, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P-1, P-2, P-3, P-4, Q, R, S, T, V, A-Executive, E-Executive, and F-Executive.
Gulberg Residencia Plot Sizes:
Gulberg Residencia Islamabad has residential plots of 5 marla (25×50), 7 marla (30×60), 10 marla (35×70), 12 marla (40×80), 1 kanal (50×90), and 2 kanal (75×120).
Gulberg Residencia Development Status:
Gulberg Residencia Islamabad, Block AA, A, B, C, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P-1, P-2, P-3, P-4, Q, R, S, T, V, A-Executive, E-Executive, and F-Executive.
- The development work is complete for one kanal plot in Block A. The development of the rest of the block is still in progress.
- The development work is well underway in Block B, but a lot of work is still to be accomplished.
- Block C, L, and T are almost fully developed; 90% of the work has been accomplished.
- Blocks E, F, and I are fully developed, and properties are also being constructed rapidly.
- Blocks J and G are only 60 and 80 percent, respectively, developed, and the work is in quick progress.
- Development work in block H for 10 Marla plots is complete but is in progress for 7 Marla plots. Land acquisition for some parts is in progress.
- The land has been acquired for blocks K, N, and O, and the development will start soon.
- Block M is being developed, and a lot of development has been achieved.
- Development work has taken place again in Block P.
- Development in blocks Q, R, and S is well underway; 50% of the work is achieved.
- Block V is 60% developed, and the land area is still to be transferred in the project’s name.
A-Block: Gulberg Residencia
The developer has announced possession in Block A of plot sizes 7 marlas, 10 marlas, and 1 kanal plot. The remaining 58% of the land is underdeveloped or non-developed. The developer doesn’t have possession of the remaining 2% area (close to the village) of the block. It is highly likely that these plot owners will be adjusted in the grand executive block.
B-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaDevelopment work in Block B on a few plots of 1 kanal (50×90) has been completed, and possession of these has been announced. Work on the remaining area of Block B has yet to kick off. Sources have confirmed that the land here is partially clear of any litigation issues. It is expected that as soon as related machinery engaged in other blocks is available, development work will kick off. Otherwise, it is highly likely that these plot owners will be adjusted in the grand executive block.
C-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaDevelopment work in Block C has been almost completed, and possession has also been granted. The remaining land has recently been cleared of litigation. The developer has yet to resume completing the development of this piece of land. Recently, the developer launched 5 Marla and 7 Marla development and possession plots on cash payment in Block C.
E-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaIt is among the few Gulberg Residencia blocks where development work has been completed and possession is available throughout. Block E is popular among end-users looking to construct their homes soon. Demand, in comparison with other blocks, is relatively high as there are limited plots for sale in this block.
F-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaDevelopment work here has been completed in Block F on 90% of the sold land, while possession has also been granted to the respective owners. The block is popular among genuine buyers eyeing smaller plot sizes like 30×60 and 35×70; that’s also the reason why as many as 60 houses are under construction or completed here.
G-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaFor some reason, the developer hasn’t started to resume construction work in Block G on the 80% of the land awaiting it. The land was recently freed from the local settlers. There is no news on how soon the development focus will shift to this block, explaining the comparatively lower property rates. The rates have nonetheless decreased since our last update.
H-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaBlock H’s 40% land is in serious litigation, and it is expected that the developer will adjust these plots in the grand executive block. The remaining 40% of the area is underdeveloped, and 20% is fully developed. Block H does not have any good access from any main road, only access from Block O, Block G, and Block F.
I-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaThe block is popular among end-users looking for plots of smaller size. At the moment, Block I is home to many families. The location of Block I is also considered prime and nearest to D. Markaz.
J-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaWhile the developer has acquired 100% of the land in Block J, development work has only been completed on 80% of the block’s area. The possession of developed plots has also been granted. At the moment, the construction of a few houses is underway. The development work in the remaining 20% is in full swing.
K-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaDevelopment work here has kicked off in Block K and the good news is that a deal between the developer and landowners has been finalized. The settlers will be moved soon. The development work will be completed soon on recently acquired land. The remaining development work will kick off soon in parallel with Block L and Block V areas.
L-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaDevelopment work in Block L has been completed by 90%, while possession of the developed plots has also been granted. On the remaining 10%, work to level the ground is being carried out. The block is home to only one family, while the construction of 60 units is underway or completed.
M-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaBlock M is free from litigation, and that’s despite the fact that development work here has been completed on 25% of the area. The developer recently announced possession of a few plots measuring 7 marlas in Block M. Since the developer has other blocks on its priority list for completing development work, similar activity here isn’t expected right away.
N-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaThe developer has not acquired land from landowners for development in Block N. The previously developed 5% of the total area is all that has been done so far. On top of that, no information is available on how soon we should expect the developer to acquire land in Block N.
O-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaThe block features approximately 130 plots, and possession has been granted for only a few plots of size 10 marla (35×70). In Block O Development work in the remaining area is yet to kick off, but the bad news is that a deal between the developer and landowners has not been finalized. The settlers will be moved soon, allowing the developer to kick-start development work.
P-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaOnly 5% of Block P is in litigation, while work on the remaining land in P-1 and P-2 is underway. The machinery is currently busy leveling the terrain and cutting the plots. In P-3 and P-4, development work is yet to kick off, but the good news is that a deal between the developer and landowners has been finalized. The settlers will be moved soon, allowing the developer to kick-start development work. It is among the most happening blocks, as rates here are low due to its location towards the edge of society. However, the block is high and thus considered good by some.
Q-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaIt is one of the blocks where development work is currently underway, and since only 40% of it has been developed so far, property demand for these plots is lukewarm. The pace of ongoing work is very slow, but the fact is that Block Q has no land in litigation.
R-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaBlock R is developed by 20%, and possession of these plots is also available. Work on the remaining 80% of the land is on hold as the land is in serious litigation; in Block R it is much more likely that the situation will settle in favor of society. As and when possession of land is retrieved, development work will kick off.
S – Block: Gulberg ResidenciaThis Block S features 1-Kanal plots alone, so transaction volume is comparatively low. The block is clear from all litigation, so the ongoing development work should be completed soon.
T-Block: Gulberg ResidenciaThe entire block is free from litigation issues, and it is likely that as soon as work in Block K is completed, machinery will be moved to Block T. Due to this reason, the demand for plots in Block T is very high.
V-Block: Gulberg Residencia
Block V is 10% in litigation, while development work here has been completed by 50%. The good part is that in Block V, work is underway on the 40% of land cleared from litigation. The owners of plots in litigated parts will be adjusted in the grand executive block. The expected new block will have a prime location, so there is nothing to worry about.
E-Executive and F-Executive Blocks: Gulberg Residencia
E-Executive and F-Executive Blocks are planned near Sector G, where the society has reportedly purchased about 7,000 kanal of land. Earlier, Gulberg Residencia (IBECHS) launched Sector A Executive a few years ago, which lies close to Sector A. Although possessions have not been given in that block yet, the location is good and demand is high in that area. In this Block, plots are available on cash payment and on the 3-year installment plan.
A-Executive-ii Block: Gulberg Residencia
A-Executive-ii Block is planned near Sector A and Block A Executive, where the society has reportedly purchased about 6,000 kanal of land. Earlier, the developer launched Sector A Executive a few years ago, which lies close to Sector A. Although possessions have not been given in that block yet, the location is very good, and demand is so high in that area. In this block, plots are available on a 3-year installment plan.
Gulberg Islamabad is equipped with all the modern amenities for its residents, which include:
- Educational Institutes (Riphah International University)
- Health Centers and Pharmacies
- Guards and Mobile patrol security
- Parks and Walkways
- Water Filtration Plants
- CCTV Surveillance
- Central Commercial Center and D Markaz
Is Gulberg Residencia approved by the CDA?
CDA (Capital Development Authority) issued NOC to the society for the development of the GRI (IBECHS Phase-III) Housing Scheme over an area of 19,390.36 kanal via its letter no. CDA/PLW/HS-(127)2020/Vol/V/23 dated June 7, 2020, which shows the level of trust the authority has in the society.
It has a total of 28 blocks: Block AA, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P-1, P-2, P-3, P-4, Q, R, S, T, V, A-Executive, E-Executive, and F-Executive. The estimated total land of Gulberg Residencia is 25,000 kanal, which offers about 10,000 plots. According to its master plan, there are different sizes of plots that include 5 Marla, 7 Marla, 10 Marla, 12 Marla, 1 Kanal, and 2 Kanal.
Who owns Gulberg?
GRI is a sub-project of Gulberg Islamabad, being developed by the Intelligence Bureau Employees Cooperative Housing Scheme (IBECHS).
Which block is best in Gulberg, Islamabad?
Currently, Blocks A, Blocks C, Block E, Block I, Block J, Block F, Block L, Block M, Block R, Block T, Blocks F Executive, Blocks A Executive, Block P-1, and Block V are in high demand.
What is the difference between Gulberg Greens and Gulberg Residencia Islamabad?
GRI Housing Scheme over an area of 19,390.36 kanals The plot sizes in Gulberg Residencia are 5 marla, 7 marla, 10 marla, 14 marla, and 1 kanal. Whereas, Gulberg Greens Islamabad covers an area measuring 16934.31 kanal. Gulberg Greens Islamabad consists of farmhouse land of 4 kanal (2400 square yards), 5 kanal (3000 square yards), and 10 kanal (6000 square Yards).
Sale or Purchase: