We found 0 results. View results
Advanced Search
we found 0 results
Your search results

Gulberg Islamabad Latest Rates and Development Status

Posted by realadmin on January 2, 2019
| 0

 

Gulberg Islamabad Latest Rates and Development Status

Gulberg Residencia Block A

The developer has recently announced possession of 250 2-kanal plots here, while development work has been completed by 90%. The developer doesn’t have possession of the remaining 10% area of the block. It is highly likely that these plot owners will be adjusted in some other block.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000
10-marla 6,000,000 – 7,000,000
1-kanal 10,000,000 – 13,000,000
2-kanal 13,500,000 – 16,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block B

Development work on 120 plots measuring 1 kanal in this block has been completed, but possession for these is yet to be announced. Work on the remaining 90% area of Block B is yet to kick off. Sources have confirmed that land here is clear of any litigation issues. It is expected that as soon as related machinery engaged in other blocks is available, development work will kick off.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 3,800,000 – 4,200,000
10-marla 4,800,000 – 5,500,000
1-kanal 11,000,000 – 12,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block C

Development work in this block has been completed by 90% and the possession has also been granted. The remaining 10% land has recently been cleared of litigation. The developer is yet to resume completing the development of this piece of land.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000
10-marla 6,000,000 – 5,500,000
1-kanal 11,000,000 – 12,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block D

It is the society’s commercial centre, for which the developer held an auction of around 100 plots this year, while 45% of these plots are yet to be offered on auction. Development work has been completed, and the popularity of these plots can be gauged from the fact the auctioned plots are hardly ever available in the resale market. At the moment, construction of two buildings featuring ground plus three floors is underway.

 

Gulberg Residencia Block E

It is among the few Gulberg Residencia blocks where development work has been completed and possession is available throughout. Block E is popular among the end users looking to construct their homes soon, but the demand, in comparison with other blocks, is relatively low as bigger plots have fewer buyers.

Plot size Price range in PKR
1-kanal 10,000,000 – 13,000,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block F

Development work here has been completed on 100% of the sold land, while possession has also been granted to the respective owners. The block is popular among genuine buyers eyeing smaller plots; that’s also the reason why as many as 12 houses are under construction here.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 5,000,000 – 6,000,000
10-marla 7,500,000 – 8,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block G

For some reasons, the developer hasn’t started to resume construction work on the 80% of the land awaiting it. The land was recently freed from the local settlers. There is no news on how soon development focus will shift to this block, explaining comparatively lower property rates. The rates have nonetheless increased since our last update shared back in October this year;

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 3,400,000 – 3,600,000
10-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block H

Block H’s 40% land is in litigation and it is expected that the developer will adjust these plots in some other block. The details on this will be revealed once the final map gets CDA approval. In the meanwhile, possession for all 10-marla plots here has been granted, while work on a few lanes featuring 7-marla plot is in its final stages.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 3,300,000 – 3,800,000
10-marla 6,500,000 – 7,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block I

The block is popular among the end users looking for plots in smaller size. That’s also because development work has been completed by 100% where possession has also been granted. At the moment, the block is home to only a couple of families, but construction work is underway on 50 units. The location of Block I is also considered prime.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 5,500,000 – 6,000,000
10-marla 7,500,000 – 10,000,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block J

While the developer has hold of 100% of the land, development work has only been completed on 60% of the block’s area. The possession for developed plots has also been granted. At the moment, construction of five houses is underway. Meanwhile, there is no update on how soon development work in the remaining part can be resumed.

Plot size Price range in PKR
1-kanal 8,000,000 – 13,000,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block K

Development work here is yet to kick off but the good news is that a deal between the developer and landowners has been finalised. The settlers will be moved soon, allowing the developer to kickstart development work. The final decision about how soon the development work will start rests with the developer.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 2,800,000 – 3,300,000
10-marla 3,800,000 – 4,500,000
12-marla 5,000,000 – 5,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block L

Development work in Block L has been completed by 90%, while possession for the developed plots has also been granted. On the remaining 10%, work to level the ground is being carried out. The block is home to only one family, while the construction of six units is underway

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 3,800,000 – 4,500,000
10-marla 5,500,000 – 6,500,000
12-marla 6,000,000 – 7,000,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block M

The block is free from litigation and that’s despite the fact that development work here has been completed on 30% of the area. The developer recently announced possession for 100 plots measuring 7 marlas. Since the developer has other blocks on its priority list for completing development work, similar activity here isn’t expected right away.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 3,200,000 – 4,000,000
10-marla 4,500,000 – 5,000,000

 

 Gulberg Residencia Block N

The developer has recently got hold of the land from landowners and development work is currently on hold. The previously developed 5% of the total area is all that has been done so far. And on top of that, no information is available on how soon should we expect the machinery to be moved to Block N.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 3,000,000 – 3,300,000
10-marla 4,000,000 – 5,000,000
12-marla 7,000,000 – 10,000,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block O

The block features approximately 1,200 plots, and possession has been granted for only 100. The main reason why development work couldn’t be carried out in Block O is because land here is in litigation. Market experts believe that these plots will be readjusted in some other block.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 2,700,000 – 3,000,000
10-marla 3,500,000 – 4,000,000
12-marla 4,300,000 – 4,600,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block P

Only 5% of Block P is litigation, while work on the remaining land is underway. The machinery is currently busy leveling the terrain and cutting the plots. It is among the most happening blocks as rates here are low due to its location towards the edge of the society. However, the block is on height and thus considered good by some.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 2,600,000 – 3,500,000
10-marla 3,800,000 – 4,200,000
1-kanal 6,000,000 – 7,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block Q

It is one of the blocks where development work is currently underway and since only 40% of it has been developed so far, property demand for these plots is lukewarm. The pace of ongoing work is impressive and that’s in addition to the fact that Block Q has no land in litigation.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 3,000,000 – 3,500,000
10-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000
1-kanal 7,000,000 – 8,000,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block R

The block is developed by 80% and the possession for these plots is also available. Work on the remaining 20% of the land is on hold as the land is in litigation; it is much likely that the situation will settle in favour of the society. As and when possession of land is retrieved, development work will kick off.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 3,000,000 – 3,800,000
10-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block S

Block S has been developed over 30% and possession for the developed plots is also available. This block features 1-kanal plots alone so transaction volume is comparatively low. The block is clear from all litigation, so the ongoing development work should complete as per the schedule.

Plot size Price range in PKR
1-kanal 7,000,000 – 8,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block T

Development work has been completed by 90%, with possession available. The entire block is free from litigation issues and it is likely that as soon as work in Block S completes, machinery will be moved to this block. Due to this reason, the demand for plots in Block T is gradually increasing.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 3,000,000 – 3,500,000
10-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000
1-kanal 7,000,000 – 8,500,000

 

Gulberg Residencia Block V

Block V is 10% in litigation, while development work here has been completed by 70%. The good part is that work is underway on the land cleared from litigation. The owners of plots in litigated parts will be adjusted in some other block. The expected new block will have a prime location, so there is nothing to worry about.

Plot size Price range in PKR
7-marla 3,400,000 – 4,000,000
10-marla 4,000,000 – 5,500,000
12-marla 6,000,000 – 7,000,000

+92 300 3690000 

+92 333 3690000

Email : info@GulbergIslamabad.com.pk

  • Advanced Search

  • Our Listings

  • Reset Password

gulberg greens islamabad

Compare Listings

WhatsApp Want to sell, Buy or need an Assessment?