0 3 0 0 - 3 6 9 0 0 0 0
CALL OR WHATSAPP
Al Madina Estate & Builder
Gulberg Greens, Islamabad
10.00 AM - 07.00 PM
MONDAY - SATURDAY

Announce The Latest News

attract clients with useful information
Your search results

Blog List – Sidebar Right

Blog List template can be selected from Theme Options – GRID or LIST layout. This is the Grid layout.

gulberg risidencia block o

Gulberg Residencia Block O

Master Plan Development Status The block features approximately 1,300 plots, and possession has been granted for only 150. Development work in remaining area is yet to kick off but the good news is that a deal between the developer and landowners has been finalized. The settlers will be moved soon, allowing the developer to kick start development work (Mid of 2021). Current Market Rate …

aj towers gulberg greens islamabad

AJ Towers, Gulberg Green Islamabad

AJ Towers, Gulberg Green Islamabad Aj Towers, Gulberg Green Islamabad located on Plot # 6 Main Gulberg Expressway , Gulberg Green Islamabad – Block A. Aj Towers consist of Shops, Apartments & Offices. Live, Work & Shop.   For Booking & Details +92-300-3690000 +92-333-3690000 Email : info@almadinaestate.com   Useful Links Gulberg Islamabad Plot Finder Gulberg Islamabad [Latest Maps 2020] Gulberg Residencia Current Development Status …

gulberg residencia block r

Gulberg Residencia Block R

Master Plan Development Status The block is developed by 80% and the possession for these plots is also available. Work on the remaining 20% of the land is on hold as the land is in litigation; it is much likely that the situation will settle in favor of the society. As and when possession of land is retrieved, development work will kick off. Current …

gulberg residencia block q

Gulberg Residencia Block Q

Master Plan Development Status It is one of the blocks where development work is currently underway and since only 40% of it has been developed so far, property demand for these plots is lukewarm. The pace of ongoing work is impressive and that’s in addition to the fact that Block Q has no land in litigation. Current Market Rate Plot size Price range in …

Gulberg Residencia Block C

Gulberg Residencia Block C

Master Plan Development Status Development work in this block has been completed by 90% and the possession has also been granted. The remaining 10% land has recently been cleared of litigation. The developer is yet to resume completing the development of this piece of land. Current Market Rate Plot size Price range in PKR 7-marla 55,00,000 – 70,00,000 10-marla 110,00,000 – 140,00,000 1-kanal 175,00,000 …

Gulberg Residencia Block J

Gulberg Residencia Block J

Master Plan Development Status While the developer has hold of 100% of the land, development work has only been completed on 60% of the block’s area. The possession for developed plots has also been granted. At the moment, construction of five houses is underway. Meanwhile, there is no update on how soon development work in the remaining part can be resumed. Current Market Rate …

Call Now

Compare Listings