We found 0 results. View results
Advanced Search
we found 0 results
Your search results

Blog List Sidebar Right

Prism Heights Gulberg Greens Islamabad

Prism Heights, Gulberg Islamabad

Prism Heights is situated at a prime location in the heart of Islamabad and Rawalpindi and is connected to Islamabad Express Way. Pakistan’s biggest housing society Gulberg Greens (IBECHS) has also been launched in this zone which is not only situated at a prime location but is also among world class housing societies in Pakistan. Gulberg Islamabad (IBECHS) is a project of Intelligence Bureau …

Gulberg Mall & Signature Living

Gulberg Mall & Signature Living

Development work has started for the most awaited project in Gulberg Greens Islamabad “Gulberg Mall & Signature Living”This is a 2.5 years project, payment plan is 3 years where as possession will be given in 2.5 years. The project consists of:Commercial Shops Residential ApartmentsFood CourtCinemasPent houses Gulberg Mall & Signature Living The best example of Modern Infrastructure đźŹ˘ CENTRALIZED Cooling/ Heating Apartments with dedicated Car ParkingCommercial Shops …

sky park one

Sky Park One , Gulberg Greens Islamabad

Sky Park One , Gulberg Greens Islamabad Project Covered Land: 9 Kanal (340 x 120) Residential Floors: 6 Floors 152 Residential Units Parking: 3 Level Basement Parking for Residents Only Last Installment: At Possession Time Sky park One has total 152 apartments. Smart Lifestyle – Rooftop swimming pool – Gym For Ladies & Gents. – Earth-Quake Resistant Structure. – Firefighting System. – Standby Generator …

Gulberg Oasis

Gulberg Oasis Block-D, Gulberg Residencia, Islamabad

Gulberg Oasis Block-D, Gulberg Residencia, Islamabad Gulberg Oasis is a unique and luxurious residential and commercial project, presented by The One. Keeping the theme of the literal meaning of Oasis- a place where peace and happiness reside- the developers have come up with the idea of “Gulberg Oasis” for their worthy clients. Attractive location and approachable site, Gulberg Oasis lies at the heart of Gulberg …

gulberg Islamabad commercial on booking

Bidding of Commercial Plots in Gulberg (Residencia) Is...

Biding of Commercial Plots in Gulberg (Residencia) Islamabad IB Employees Cooperative Housing Society (IBECHS) intends to sale few commercial plots of various sizes are located in Gulberg (Residencia) Islamabad.  Commercial Plots List   Gulberg Islamabad Blue Area Commercial Plots   Gulberg Residencia Islamabad Block I Commercial Plot Map Gulberg Residencia Islamabad Block F Commercial Plots Map   Gulberg Residencia Islamabad Block C Commercial Plots …

shanghai heights

Shanghai Heights , Gulberg Greens Islamabad

Shanghai Heights , Gulberg Greens Islamabad SHANGHAI HEIGHTS A Project of Shanghai Builders For Booking & Details +92 300 3690000 +92 333 3690000 info@gulbergislamabad.com.pk In Gulberg Green Islamabad Shanghai Heights Adjacent to Plot 3 & 4, Gulberg Green Islamabad Introduction “Shanghai Construction Group (SCG), which has been undertaking many important tasks in the building and modernization of China’s cities, is the flagship of China’s …

Gulberg Islamabad Latest Rates and Development Status

  Gulberg Islamabad Latest Rates and Development Status Gulberg Residencia Block A The developer has recently announced possession of 250 2-kanal plots here, while development work has been completed by 90%. The developer doesn’t have possession of the remaining 10% area of the block. It is highly likely that these plot owners will be adjusted in some other block. Plot size Price range in …

no thumb

Gulberg Residencia Development Status and Rates

Many believe that property rates here are far from their optimum value and that’s because Gulberg Residencia is also far from being fully developed. Here is an update on what’s up in the society in terms of development work and market demand. Development status If you have been following our updates on Gulberg Residencia and keenly monitoring property rates, you must have noticed that …

  • Advanced Search

  • Our Listings

  • Reset Password

gulberg greens islamabad

Compare Listings

WhatsApp WhatsApp